So, I got to know of this fun, difficult and insanely cruel tag – Would You Rather book tag, from The Reading Hufflepuff. I nominate anyone and every one who wants to enter the challenge. It is an open invite. Meanwhile, you can go through my answers.
1) Would you rather… Drop your favourite book into the toilet OR watch it fall into a wood chipper?
In a toilet….errm…..it can be retrieved, dried. Saved at the very least.
2) Would you rather… Read only 1 book a year but remember everything OR read 100 books a year but remember nothing?
Read 100 books a year and remember nothing. In fact, I remember nothing after finishing a book. Well, most of the books. So, yeah.
3) Would you rather… Read only the first page of a book OR read only the last page of a book?
The last page. The excitement is all in the last page.
4) Would you rather get locked in a library OR get locked in a bookstore?
I would rather get locked in a bookstore. Because I would get to experience many new books firsthand. rubs hands in glee
5) Would you rather… Drop your book in a lake OR accidentally set it on fire?
Do neither. But accidental fire it is. I can’t jump in a lake, but I can put out the fire and still save it.
6) Would you rather… Read a book with a cliffhanger ending OR read a book with a heartbreaking ending?
A book with a heartbreaking ending. Bring it on!
7) Would you rather… Have the book’s ending spoiled OR never know what happens?
Spoilers have NEVER affected me. So, having the book’s ending spoiled is okay with me.
8) Would you rather… read only one genre forever OR never repeat the same genre after reading it once?
I love the genres I read. I will definitely settle for reading only one genre forever.
9) Would you rather… Read a book where the main character is killed off OR read a book where the love interest is killed off?
Killing off characters is a part of the plot. I wouldn’t care anyway. Maybe temporarily, but not for long. I am okay with both. But would rather stick to – where the love interest is killed off.
10) Would you rather… Read a book that’s missing the middle chapter OR read a book that’s missing the first and last chapters?
I have read a book with missing middle chapters. Smooth sailing.
11) Would you rather… love a book everyone hates OR hate a book everyone loves
Hate a book everyone loves. Period.
12) Would you rather… loan a book to a friend who’s known to ruin books OR drop a book in a pit of snakes?
Drop it in a pit of snakes. Snakes will not ruin my books at least!
13) Would you rather…. Be stuck on a deserted island without a book OR be stuck in a library full of books in a language you can’t read
Library full of books. The experience matters of course. Plus, I can always go through the picture books.
14) Would you rather… Bring only 1 book on a 12 hour flight OR bring an e-reader with only 10% left on a 4 hour flight?
Bring a book on a 12 hour long flight. I will take my own slow time to read it.
15) Would you rather… Find out your best friend hates your favourite book OR share a favourite book with your worst enemy?
Share a favourite book with my worst enemy sounds better. I can anyway make my bestie love the book.
These are my answers. I wonder what yours will be? 🙂